Corby Place Senior Living
Corby Place was opened in 1909 as the premier professional office building in St Joseph. It evolved to also house the Grain Exchange which became one of the largest in the country. It was converted into apartments as office needs changed and was purchased by the Foutch Brothers in 2009 to become Corby Place Senior Living. The structure is comprised of 14 stories with a ballroom, library, dining room, parlor and 77 apartment units.